- Currently working remotely during covid-19 pandemic, but role will offer flexibility after the pandemic
- All equipment provided (laptop, headset)
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits from day 1
- RRSP matching program
- 3 weeks vacation with 8 personal/wellness days
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is committed to ensuring all customers have a positive experience and receive top quality service levels.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from customers
- Process orders, invoices, credits/returns and respond to customers’ inquiries. Provide delivery time estimates to customers as well as tracking information.
- Check availability of stock to determine backorder timelines
- Prepare and send customer order acknowledgments.
- Handle any issues with customer orders such as delivery issues, shipment discrepancy and back orders.
- Communicate regularly with internal Departments – i.e. Sales, Warehouse, Suppliers.
- Fully bilingual in English and French, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience (order desk experience preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. SAP or ERP experience a strong asset.
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- A team player attitude and an appreciation for a job well done!Bilingual Customer Service Representative (currently remote due to covid-19), Mississauga, ON
Key skill Required
- Client Relations